The alumni have some very heartwarming messages to share about the impact the bootcamp had on their business.
1. Taslim Okunola, Founder Bytemars
2. Oluwaseyi Fakoya, Founder Creo Consulting
3. Chigozie Ezugwu, Founder Raadaa.com
Quite a number of people have asked me what happened at the Side Hustle Bootcamp I hosted in Lagos.
So I thought, why not put all the answers to these questions together? Let’s get to it:
– One entrepreneur (who is also a lecturer) wanted to reach more people and deliver organically grown fresh quality agric produce at their doorsteps. Right at the bootcamp, she changed her model and was able to devise a cost effective but highly profitable business model.
– An agency founder wanted to help people learn and also help businesses grow faster and better. At the bootcamp he was able to interact with and learn from industry leaders like Iyin Aboyeji of Flutterwave and Tayo of Max.ng. He has since scaled his business and carried out several trainings.
– Two co-founders wanted to build $1billion business. They got first hand information from founders that have raised venture capital on how to position their business for investment.
– One founder with a business idea wanted to know what he needed to launch a successful business. He got to learn firsthand from other participants on how they were able to launch their businesses. I also showed him how I launched my first startup.
We followed up with the participants after the bootcamp.
There is an exclusive private SHB alumni area to discuss, ask questions, and see progress of other students. And I’m having one-on-one private sessions with some of them.
I’ve seen a lot of progress in under three months.
We are opening up registration again for the next Side Hustle Bootcamp. You can sign up here if you are interested.